Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Thursday, January 17, 2013

FREE eBook on Practical Daoism in Everyday Life!

FREE eBook on Practical Daoism in Everyday Life! #36 ranking for books on Daoism on Amazon!

I've updated the eBook with a new cover and a couple of minor edits on the inside. The old cover sucked. I know this because one of my daughters told me so. She went ahead and made a new one for me and it is available now.

To commemorate the new cover, I am making Cook Ding's Kitchen: A Kung Fu Carry Out available FREE for 5 days starting NOW.

The eBook is available on Amazon for the Kindle here:


If you dont' have a Kindle, you can download the FREE Kindle Reading App HERE.

If you already have a copy of Cook Ding's Kitchen: A Kung  Fu Carry Out, Amazon will either soon send you an email or you will be able to download the update through the "Manage my Kindle" page on Amazon within the next few days.

No comments: