Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Friday, January 18, 2013

Current Amazon Ranking for FREE ebook on Practical Daoism in Everyday Life

Just a quick update. Cook Ding's Kitchen: A Kung Fu Carry Out is currently ranked #1 in the Kindle Store for downloads on the subject of Daoism!

5 comments:

Felicia said...

Congrats!

Rick Matz said...

Thank you!

walt said...

I just hope you are ready for your appearance on Oprah ...


Took me 7-8 hours off and on of poking, clicking, waiting ... waiting ... but I got it. Oh! the joyz of dial-up! And really, I don't quite know how I did it, and sure don't know how it all works, but I am feeling "very modern" just now.

I will enjoy reading it, fer sure!

Paul said...

Congratuations!!!

Rick Matz said...

I expect the groupies sill be pounding on my door any day now.