Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've been tagged


Ok. This is all of the fault of Striking Thoughts. I was sitting around, minding my own business when he tags me with this meme. Ok, here are the rules:

The meme works as follows. You post five things about yourself. Four are untrue. One is true. All are so outlandish, implausible or ridiculous that no one would be inclined to believe that any of them are true. And despite the pleas from your readers, you never divulge which is true and which are fabrications. You then tag five other people (four seriously and one person you are pretty sure would never participate).

Here are my five:

1. I dropped out of a Jesuit seminary.
2. My brothers used to put LSD in my formula when I was a baby.
3. I attended Miskatonic University.
4. I was the model in an award winning ad.
5. I am the High Druid of the local chapter of the 1759 Society.

The five lucky victims who are hereby tagged are: Zen, Rick, Wujimon, Shang Lee, and Brad.

6 comments:

BSM said...

Number #2 explains much.

Rick Matz said...

I guess that IS the most believable one.

Zen said...

groan...

Rick Matz said...

It's Matt's fault. He started it.

S.Smith said...

Well, is it #2? Huh?

I bet it is...

Rick Matz said...

I'm taking the fifth.