Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Friday, April 10, 2009

Gao Style BaGuaZhang


I friend sent me an article which was very interesting, but the formatting wouldn't easily allow me to cut and paste a portion below.  Please follow the link.

If you are interested in the martial of of Ba Gua Zhang (aka PaKuaChang), a must read is the back issues of the out of print magazine dedicated to it, the Pa Kua Chang Journal, published by Dan Miller.

This particular article was an interview with C.S. Tang, an expert in the Gao Style of BaGua, and the unofficial historian of the style. The full article appears on Mr. Tang's website here.






No comments: