Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Squid Update

If you click on the title of this post, you'll be directed to the Science page of CNN.COM. On that page you'll find a link to a segment that shows some of the footage of the giant squid.

3 comments:

ms_lili said...

I'm impressed. I didn't realize the tentacle alone was 20 feet long! What do you think it catches that deep?

Rick Matz said...

Something I wouldn't want to find at the end of my fishing line.

Compass360 Consulting Group said...

Come on. ... One Yi Quan-driven strike. ... That Squid is sushi!