Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Monday, February 27, 2006

Lenten Training Challenge



We all try to train everyday, but life often interferes. Families, work, travel, illnesses, you name it. Sometimes we need a little extra motivation to help push us over those rough spots.

I want to throw down the gaunlet for the annual Lenten Challenge. Lent, in the Roman Catholic church runs from March 1, through April 16 (Easter). I don't know what the dates are in the Orthodox Church, but I'm sure someone will post it.

So here's the challenge: train every day during Lent. No excuses, no days off. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Dadi said...

I'll join you, Rick.

Compass360 Consulting Group said...

Can we practice CTH's Bagua Little Eight Palms as a warm up drill?