Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Monday, June 02, 2014

Old Man's Kung Fu

Master Leung Daiyou of Hung Gar at age 90 performing Snake Guiding the Crane set.

As 56 is only half way to 112, by the time I am 90 I ought to be in my prime. I'll be the toughest guy in the nursing home.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Incredible. I love how every movement seems to slip right through his shoulders and out through the fingertips. There's hope for us all! Thanks for sharing.

Rick Matz said...

I'd like to move that well now!