Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Monday, November 02, 2009

How To Begin Zhan Zhuang


Rick Taracks over at Wujifa has recently published some especially good articles explaining the methods of Wujilianggong. He's recently published an exceptionally good one for those beginning Zhan Zhuang practice. Please pay a visit.

3 comments:

walt said...

"...for those beginning Zhan Zhuang practice..."

Well, I've been standing every day for nearly three years, and I am just a beginner. I'd better go over there...

Rick said...

Thanks... I hope that people will find some of that helpful. In that spirit is the intention that I posted those... Thanks again for the shout out here too.

I may be posting some more interesting videos again soon in the coming weeks... For the holidays.

Rick Matz said...

Walt: I think most of us are beginnings, no matter how long we've been at it.

Rick: Keep writing my friend!