Here at the frontier, the leaves fall like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians, and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are still two cups at my table.


Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Saturday, January 19, 2013

After the Rain

After the Rain, (Ame Agaru in Japanese) was the latest script written by Aikira Kurosawa.

A synopsis of the plot may be found here.

The film features some outstanding fight choreography.







5 comments:

Zacky Chan said...

wow, how have I missed this? Definitely the next movie I watch at home with a couple bottles of Asahi. Thanks for sharing.

Rick Matz said...

Good stuff!

The Strongest Karate said...

Fantastic choreography. I can't tell you how many times (as a young, and not-so-young man) I imagined myself moving to avoid attacks in just the same way.

Rick Matz said...

The protagonist is only one man, but he has them outnumbered, doesn't he?

Zacky Chan said...

That's hilarious, I was just doing the same thing this morning not 20 minutes ago ... imagining just barely stepping out of the way of attacks.