The autumn leaves are falling like rain. Although my neighbors are all barbarians and you, you are a thousand miles away, there are always two cups at my table.

T’ang Dynasty poem

Ten thousand flowers in spring, the moon in autumn, a cool breeze in summer, snow in winter. If your mind isn't clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-men ~


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Anniversary Post

No, not the anniversary of Cook Ding's Kitchen. Today is my 30th Wedding Anniversary.



8 comments:

walt said...

Three decades, eh? That's pretty cool.

And, basic, to so much else besides. Congratulations!

(Huey Lewis was a pal of Joe Montana back in the day, and used to sing the National Anthem at the 49er home games.)

Rick said...

The way I see it, 30 years is a third of the way to 90.

Thanks.

Compass Architect said...

Congrats.

Rick said...

Thank you.

fencer said...

Congratulations, Rick. That's pretty good!

Regards

Rick said...

Thank you.

Paul said...

Rick, thank you for reminding me that my other half is more important than my blogging...:):)

Congratulations! Your wife is surely the envy of modern wives, and you that of modern husbands.

Rick said...

I don't know about that, but the Mrs has certainly shown a lot of fortitude over the years. :-)